(±50-100 hours total | project-based)
Are you passionate about helping society and people understand the consequences of AI for their daily lives? Do you have excellent research and communication skills and are you able to develop a good business case? If yes, then you might be the perfect fit for one of our projects!
We are looking for a Project Assistant to support us by conducting independent research, building a business case and writing a subsidy request.
Who are we?
At AI Heroes we deliver tailor-made AI consultancy to our clients and show them what AI means for their organisations. We specialise in helping our partners and clients get their AI-related ideas from the drawing board to reality. Your job will be as diverse as our clients and our projects!
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree in AI, Business/Marketing or related field.
- Experience in a similar role is preferred
- Proficient in Google Suite (docs & slides), and online research tools such as Google Scholar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A positive and proactive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow
As an AI project and research assistant, you will:
- Do desk research on the implications of AI on various societal groups and impacts
- Bundle your research in a compelling business case
- You will develop a subsidy proposal.
Why should you come work with us?
Because you get to be a superhero! We also offer an amazing work environment and a tight-knit team. You can work-remotely, get flexibility in working hours and a competitive salary.
We believe that you know best what works for you – and also where you work best! That is why we offer remote-work. As we work in close collaboration with our clients, we require you to be in the Netherlands. To ensure that you are part of a team, we have a coworking day every Friday with the entire team. Most often located in Amsterdam, where most of our team is located.